Job Ref: 1908-08 Posted: 20 August 2019 Location: Madliena, Malta Salary: €13.50+ per hour
A small Corporate Service Provider is seeking to recruit an Accounts person on a Part Time basis of 20 hours a week, to assist with all Financial requirements both internally and with their client base.
- Experience working within an Accounts role, and handling Reconciliations, Financial Statements, VAT Returns, and ideally Payroll
- Qualified Accountant or currently nearing completion of their ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Highly organised, meticulous and able to work with minimum supervision
- Reliable and mature in character
- Fluent in English, and ideally Maltese
- Fully competent with MS Excel and ideally Quickbooks Accounting software
Applicants should ideally be qualified or in the process of finalising an Accounting qualification, such as ACCA or University degree, and have at least 2 years experience within an Accounts focused role ideally within the Corporate, Finance or Banking sector. Knowledge of Quickbooks Accounting software and payroll would be considered an asset.
This role is offered on a permanent part time basis of 20 hours a week, with flexibility regarding working hours.