Job Ref: 1909-05 Posted: 10 September 2019 Location: Gzira, Malta Salary: €40,000+
A multi-disciplinary advisory firm, focused in areas of law, investments, tax, governance and trusteeship, is seeking to employ a Legal Advisor to join and further develop their team in all areas of Financial Services, Compliance and Corporate matters and provide the highest level of legal support to their international clients.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Law (European)
- At least 3 years experience within Corporate or Commercial Law, and ideally at Senior level
- Deadline driven, proactive and ambitious
- Able to work well in teams and alone
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, and ideally additional European languages
Applicants must possess a Law Degree and at least 3 years previous experience, ideally at senior level. Legal experience within areas such as Emerging Technologies, Pharmaceuticals, Tax, Compliance and Intellectual Property would be considered highly advantageous.