Job Ref: 1909-07 Posted: 13 September 2019 Location: Ta' Xbiex, Malta Salary: €60,000
A well established Corporate Services provider focused on legal and financial assistance is seeking a Compliance & Money Laundering Reporting Officer to ensure all operations and procedures meet the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Extensive experience within Compliance and Financial Services, and previously having held an MLRO position
- PQ'd by the MFSA
- Degree in either Law, Finance or Banking
- Expertise in AML related regulations
- Highly meticulous in their work with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, and ideally Maltese
Applicants must have at least 2 years previous experience within Compliance or a related area within financial services, a relevant degree, and have been previously approved by the MFSA to undertake such roles.