Job Ref: 2002-01 Posted: 03 February 2020 Location: B'kara, Malta Salary: €21,000+
A growing Professional Services Firm focused on legal and accounting assistance is seeking to employ a Junior Corporate Administrator to help manage client portfolios and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in an Administrative role, ideally within a Banking or Corporate environment
- A keen interest / knowledge of the Registry of Companies, Banks, and Corporate workings
- Possess excellent communication skills and command of English, and ideally Maltese
- Able to work to tight deadlines and perform well under pressure
- High level of organisation and problem solving skills
- Competent in MS Office software
Applicants should be educated to A-level standard, ideally with a Diploma or higher certification in Business, Finance, or related area.