Job Ref: 2003-03 Posted: 18 March 2020 Location: Valletta, Malta Salary: €34,000+
Our client, a highly prestigious Corporate Advisory and Services Provider, is seeking to employ a Tax Accountant to handle international clients and further develop their dynamic accounting services team.
- A degree in Accounting/Finance, or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience in a Tax role, and fully knowledgeable in the preparation and submission of Tax returns and refunds, Shareholder registrations, and legal content regarding Malta Tax laws
- Possess excellent communication skills and command (both verbal and written) of both English and Maltese
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
Applicants must be qualified or in the final stages of qualification, and possess a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Tax related position. Additional certification in taxation would be considered an asset.