Job Ref: 2004-03 Posted: 21 April 2020 Location: Ta' Xbiex, Malta Salary: €35,000+
A highly professional and growing Advisory firm is seeking a Legal & Compliance Officer to ensure all operations and procedures meet the legal and regulatory requirements, and to develop as the Group of Companies MLRO.
- Working experience in Compliance and Company Law, preferably within the Financial Services industry
- Ideally having previously been PQ'd as a Compliance Officer or MLRO
- Degree in Law, Finance or Banking
- Expertise in Company due Diligence, and AML related regulations
- Highly meticulous in their work with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, and ideally Maltese
Applicants must have some previous experience within Compliance or a related area within financial services, a relevant degree ideally in Law, and have a keen interest in developing their skills and career further within Compliance and as an MLRO.