Job Ref: 2005-01 Posted: 04 May 2020 Location: Attard, Malta Salary: € attractive
Our client, a well respected audit and advisory firm, is seeking a Payroll Assistant on a Part Time flexible basis of 15 hours a week initially, to assist the payroll team and ensure the efficiency of client payroll transactions.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Experience dealing with the generation and updating of employee payroll, preparation and submission of engagement forms as well as FS3/4/5 and CFR02 forms, and compiling payroll summaries and statistics
- Enthusiastic, hard working and self motivated
- Highly meticulous and well organised
- Fluent in English and ideally Maltese
- Proficient in MS Office software and payroll related software
This position, which would initially be remotely based from home, is being offered on a Part Time basis starting on 15 hours per week, with the potential for hours to increase after some time.
Some flexibility of working days and hours would be available, but ideally the role would be on a day in day out basis.
Applicants should possess previous experience in a Payroll related position, even if at a relatively basic level, and ideally be educated to at least A'level standard. This vacancy offers good prospects to develop within a large and friendly firm.
Knowledge using either Technosoft or Indigo Payroll software systems would be considered highly advantageous.