Job Ref: 2007-01 Posted: 02 July 2020 Location: Valletta, Malta Salary: €50,000+
A highly respected and well established Law firm is seeking to recruit a Group Financial Controller to lead the Accounts department, and effectively manage all internal company finance and external client requirements.
- Qualified Accountant
- At least 3 years solid Senior level Accounting experience
- Well versed with Accounting practices, Financial management and best practice, and Financial reporting requirements
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and a team leader
- Fluency in English, and ideally Maltese
- Highly competent with MS Excel, and Accounting software packages
Applicants must be ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have a track record of success in a similar role. Experience within an audit, financial or legal environment, and with managing a small Accounts team, will be considered an asset.