Job Ref: 2008-08 Posted: 28 August 2020 Location: Ta' Xbiex, Malta Salary: € attractive
A professional Advisory firm is seeking to employ a Senior Accountant to handle international client portfolios and further develop their accountancy services team.
- A degree in Accounting/Finance or ACCA qualified (or in final stages of acquiring)
- At least 2 years previous experience in Client Accounting
- Knowledgeable in financial and management accounting, including VAT and Corporate Tax, IFRS, and management reports
- Possess excellent communication skills and command (both verbal and written) of English, and ideally Maltese
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
Interested candidates should possess a degree in Accountancy or be ACCA qualified (or close to completing), and hold client accounting experience ideally.