Job Ref: 2010-01 Posted: 08 October 2020 Location: Ta' Xbiex, Malta Salary: €40,000 to €50,000
A professional and highly respected Advisory firm is seeking a Head of Client Accounts to oversee and develop the Accounts Service team and ensure client portfolios are managed at the optimum level.
- Warranted Accountant
- At least 2 years previous Senior level experience in Client Accounting
- Highly knowledgeable and adept in all Accounting procedures and practices
- Possess excellent communication skills and command (both verbal and written) of English, and ideally Maltese
- Experience overseeing or managing a team
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
Interested candidates must be fully qualified Accountants and hold the warrant to practice. This position would ideally suit a Senior Client Accountant with experience overseeing a team and who is looking to take the next step in developing their career further.