Job Ref: 2102-09 Posted: 25 February 2021 Location: Valletta, Malta Salary: €23,000 to €28,000
A medium sized Legal & Corporate Professional Services firm is looking to employ an Accounts Officer to work within the Client Accounting department and be responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- In the initial or mid-way stage of ACCA studies
- 1 year+ working experience in an Accounts focused role, ideally within a Law firm or CSP
- Hands on knowledge of the preparation of Management Accounts, preparation of VAT returns, reports, and a basic idea of local payroll
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads
- Fluency in English, and ideally Maltese
- Highly competent with MS Excel, and general Accounting software packages
Applicants should be in the process of obtaining the ACCA qualification (ideally having taken the first 4 Foundation level exams), and hold at least 1 year of experience in a related area. Experience within a Legal and/or Corporate Services environment will be considered an asset.