Job Ref: 2106-01 Posted: 02 June 2021 Location: St. Julians, Malta Salary: €9.00 to €11.00 per hour
Our client, a growing Corporate Advisory firm, is seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant on a Part Time flexible basis of 20 hours a week, to assist with the internal administrative workings of the department and support the Financial Controller.
- Excellent administration skills and experience
- Sounds working knowledge of basic Accounts including postings, reconciliations of bank accounts, processing transactions, and preparing reports
- Ideally holding at least an O-level qualification in accounts
- Highly organised, meticulous and able to work with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English and Maltese
- Fully competent with MS Excel, and ideally some kwowledge of SAGE
Applicants must hold experience of at least 1 year within an Administration based role with some Accounting responsibilities, and be familiar with account reconciliations. Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software would be considered an asset.
This position is being offered on a permanent Part Time basis of 20 hours per week, with flexibility of days worked during the week, and even hours which can be during either mornings or afternoons.