Job Ref: 2106-03 Posted: 15 June 2021 Location: Msida, Malta Salary: € attractive
A prestigious and large Global Accounting & Advisory firm is seeking an AML Compliance Consultant to join their Advisory team and assist their Client base with all AML/CFT compliance related matters.
- Graduate in legal, criminology or finance related areas, and/or with at least 2 years direct experience in Compliance
- Highly knowledgeable in all areas of AML/CFT Compliance related laws and regulations
- Good understanding/working knowledge of regulatory compliance, investigations, and audits
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks & projects
- Highly meticulous in their work
- Excellent communication skills and level of English (written and spoken)
- IT proficient and working knowledge of MS office
Applicants should ideally possess at least 2 years direct experience within the areas of Compliance, Due Diligence and AML/CFT.
Recent Graduates, in the field of law, criminology or Finance, and with a strong interest to develop in Compliance would also be considered for the position.