Job Ref: 2107-05 Posted: 02 March 2020 Location: Ta' Xbiex, Malta Salary: €10.00+ per hour
A friendly and busy Architects firm is seeking an Office Administrator with excellent organisational skills and basic accounts knowledge to support all office workings, book-keeping and management requirements.
- Experience working within an office environment and with basic accounts knowledge
- Organised with a friendly and positive character
- Flexible, dynamic and a team player
- Highly reliable with a good level of maturity
- Fluency in English, and ideally Maltese, with good communication skills
- IT proficient, especially with MS Office software and ideally XERO accounting software
Applicants should be educated to a minimum A-level standard, and possess at least 2 years experience within an Administrative post. Experience in basic Accounting would be required, and ideally hands on experience using XERO accounting software.
This position is being offered on a Permanent Part Time basis of 20 hours per week, with work split between remote and office based. Working hours would ideally be over 4 or 5 days each week, and with hours of work either in the morning or afternoon, although some flexibility of working times is possible.