Job Ref: 2111-03 Posted: 09 November 2021 Location: Valletta, Malta Salary: €35,000+
Our client, a highly prestigious Corporate Advisory and Services Provider, is seeking to employ a Tax Accountant to handle international clients and further develop their dynamic accounting services team.
- A degree in Accounting/Finance, or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience in a Tax role, and fully knowledgeable in the preparation and submission of Tax returns and refunds, Shareholder registrations, handling complex Income tax and VAT related work, and general legal content regarding Maltese Tax laws
- Possess excellent communication skills and command (both verbal and written) of both English and ideally Maltese
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
Applicants must be qualified accountants with experience within a Tax related position, and ideally possess the professional certificate in Taxation (or be aiming to undertake this qualification in the near future).