Job Ref: 2007-07 Posted: 27 July 2020 Location: Gzira, Malta Salary: €18,000 to €20,000
A large Pharmaceutical company is seeking to employ an Accounts Clerk to report to the Finance Manager and assist with all basic Accounting requirements of the company.
- Minimum 1-2 years in an Accounts role with experience dealing with bank reconciliations, invoice processing, and supplier payments
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, hard working and self motivated
- Fluent in Maltese and English
- High level of competence with MS Excel, and ideally Shireburn
Applicants should possess at least an O-level in Accounts or AAT Diploma, and ideally an A-level, and be looking to develop their studies and career in Accounts. Experience or knowledge of Shireburn Financial Accounting software would be considered an asset.