Job Ref: 2107-02 Posted: 06 July 2021 Location: Msida, Malta Salary: €17,000+
Our client, a well known established home furnishings company, is seeking to recruit an Administrator to join the Purchasing Department on a Reduced 30 hours working week or Full Time basis, and provide administrative and procurement support.
- Experience within an Administrative based position, ideally involving purchasing, sales orders, and stock management
- Adept at supplier relations, and ideally purchase and product analysis
- A driven and highly motivated character, with superb organisational skills
- Proactive, ambitious and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, and ideally Maltese
- Competent in MS Office software
This position will mainly involve collecting sales orders, raising purchase orders with suppliers and liasing with suppliers and freight forwarders/couriers. Some assistance with the issuing of Sales Invoices will also be involved so a basic understanding/experience of Accounts would be considered an asset.
This permanent role is offered on either a full time or reduced hours basis of no less than 30 hours a week, with some flexibility regarding working hours.