Job Ref: 2109-03 Posted: 06 September 2021 Location: Valletta, Malta Salary: to €32,000
Our client, a leading and highly regarded Law Firm, is looking to employ a Lawyer to join their Litigation and Commercial law teams advising and representing clients.
- Law degree and warrant to practice law in Malta (or currently obtaining)
- At least 2 years legal experience, and with direct knowledge in the areas of litigation, representation of clients before administrative and other tribunals, as well as involvement arbitration and mediation, and drafting of legal opinions
- Deadline driven, proactive and ambitious
- Able to work well in teams and alone
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Maltese
Applicants must hold a warrant to practice as a Legal advocate in Malta, with at least 2 years experience, although recent graduates ideally with previous work in litigation before the superior courts would also be considered.