Job Ref: 2109-02 Posted: 06 September 2021 Location: B'kara, Malta Salary: to €30,000
A well established and growing Corporate Services firm is looking to employ an Audit Semi-Senior to join the audit and assurance team, and assist in developing the department and ensuring the requirements of its Clients are met.
- Previous experience in an audit or accounts related role, ideally at mid to senior level
- Good working knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS, and IAS's along with audit planning and financial statement preparation
- Excellent communication and motivational abilities
- Strong organisation and team co-ordination skills and deadline driven
- Able to work under pressure, and be highly meticulous
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- IT proficient with a solid working knowledge of MS office, especially with MS Excel
Applicants must currently be pursuing an ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification and/or hold a Bachelors degree in Accounting.