Job Ref: 2111-08 Posted: 27 November 2021 Location: Valletta, Malta Salary: €20,00 to €30,000
A well known and highly respected Law firm is seeking to recruit a Compliance Analyst, who can act as the designated employee for the company for AML purposes, assist in the development of internal compliance policies, and ensure that client due diligence documentation in in line with requirements.
- Experience in AML/CFT Compliance and due diligence
- Knowledge of Regulatory workings and legislation, along with drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Initiative and drive with a positive character
- Meticulous with strong organisational abilities
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, and ideally another European language
- IT proficient with a solid working knowledge of MS Office
Applicants should ideally possess some experience within areas of Compliance, AML and due diligence, but graduates would also be considered as training can be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow further in Compliance and within a reputable firm.