Job Ref: 2112-02 Posted: 03 December 2021 Location: Sliema, Malta Salary: €40,000+ (pro rata)
Our client, a well established Financial Services firm, is seeking to recruit a Lawyer on a part time basis to join and assist their Corporate legal team whilst providing professional support to their international client base.
- 4 years+ post qualification experience within a law firm
- A good working knowledge of Corporate transactions and restructuring of corporate entities, legal documentation and advisory experience, and ensuring compliance with all legal requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Deadline driven, proactive and a team player
- Fluency in English and Maltese
Applicants must possess a licence to practice law in Malta and have at least 4 years experience, ideally within the Corporate, Gaming or Financial Services sectors. A Masters in Law degree would be considered highly advantageous.
This role is offered on a permanent part time basis of 20 to 25 hours a week.