Job Ref: 2112-03 Posted: 03 December 2021 Location: Sliema, Malta Salary: to €35,000
An established Consultancy and Financial Services company is seeking to employ a Compliance Administrator to join their Corporate team and assist with AML / CFT compliance duties related to international clients.
- Recent Graduate or with Experience in Compliance (or a related area)
- Ideally with experience in the evaluation of risk and due diligence with client onboarding, internal compliance registers and identifying any compliance issues for investigation
- Strong administrative and documentation checking abilities
- Deadline oriented and task driven
- Meticulous in their work with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Fluent level of written and spoken English
- IT proficient and working knowledge of MS office
Applicants should have some working knowledge of Compliance, Due Diligence and AML areas as well as ideally possessing experience in the Banking, Finance or Legal sector.
Graduates in Banking, Finance, or Law, and with an interest in AML / CFT, would also be considered for the position with full professional training given.