Job Ref: 2201-07 Posted: 11 January 2022 Location: Valletta, Malta Salary: to €36,000
An established and growing Legal & Corporate Professional Services firm is looking to employ a Client Accounts Executive to joing their Corporate team and be responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Currently undertaking the ACCA qualification
- At least 1 year of direct experience in Accounting, ideally within within a Law firm or CSP
- Knowledge of the preparation of Management Accounts, preparation of VAT and Tax returns, and financial reports
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads
- Fluency in English, and ideally Maltese
- Highly competent with MS Excel, and ideally experience using SAGE
Applicants should be in the process of obtaining the ACCA qualification and ideally be in the advanced stages of completing, although candidates in the early stages will be considered as well, and hold at least 1 year of experience in a related accounting area. Experience within a Legal and/or Corporate Services environment will be considered an asset.