Job Ref: 2007-09 Posted: 30 July 2020 Location: Valletta, Malta Salary: €25,000 to €35,000
A leading and highly regarded Law Firm is looking to employ an Associate Lawyer to join their Investment Services & Funds team, and provide support to both local and international clients in all Investment related areas.
- Warrant to practice law in Malta
- At least 2 years legal experience, ideally with direct knowledge in the areas of Investments & Funds, along with strong experience in contract drafting and Compliance & Regulatory matters
- Deadline driven, proactive and ambitious
- Able to work well in teams and alone
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Maltese
Applicants must hold a warrant to practice as a Legal advocate in Malta (or currently in the process of obtaining). The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years+ legal experience within a Corporate or Financial Services practice areas.
Junior Lawyers or recent Graduates with some experience and a keen interest within Investment Services and Fund related areas would also be considered, as on-going training will be provided.